Archive for October, 2011
Sun, 10/16/11 10 AM
Wilson Park, Torrance
- a sign-up cover letter was sent to each dojo (PDF), along with dojo roster as of 7/31/11
- applications are due 9/30
- cover letter must be signed by dojo head instructor
- forms must include rank, birthdate, height, and weight for each participant
- 4dan applicants must also have participated in both kata and shinpan seminars (within last 2 years)
- membership deadline was 7/31/11
- blank form for non-SCKF participants
Note: you will need the approval and signature of your regional federation. Please also be sure to get approval from your dojo head instructor.
- Wilson Park map and directions
- sign in closes at 9:30am
- no late applicants allowed!
- 1kyu through 4dan applicants: turn in your completed written tests at sign-in
Marina High School, 15871 Springdale St, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
OCB people: Kinno sensei, Tadashi, Jose, Neil, Kenny, Sasaki.
to Kinno sensei for 3rd place in the Men’s 3 Dan and above division.
See gallery for more photos